Tuesday 26 March 2019

TopBar bee hive honey harvest - first time How to

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/embed/qj-fXsT790k[/embed]42302 views   1232 likes   11 dislikes  

Channel: homesteadonomics  

Harvesting honey from my top bar bee hives that I built this past spring to house 4 feral bee swarms that I was able to capture. It has been a super fun learning experience and I'm happy that I'm able to harvest a small bit of honey for my efforts.
I'm NO expert and make TONS of mistakes in my handling of bees. I'm still learning and am merely showing how I'm currently doing this with limited experience and knowledge. Nothing I do should be considered the right/correct way to handle or work around bees and if you choose to do this or anything... you do so at your own risk.

#honeyharvest
#swarmcapture
#beekeeping
#topbarhive
#diybeekeeping
#feralbees
#homesteadonomics

Thanks for watching and let me know if you have any questions:)

I own 100% of the visual content in this video and the music is sourced from my brother in law Trey Harris and the YouTube audio music library. Credits are as follows

Intro and first background song - Trey Harris

Second song - Sleepy Jake by Silent Partner

Video length: 4:52
Category: People & Blogs
171 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment